måndag 15 augusti 2011

Citat Hex Hall

Här kommer några av många underbara citat från Hex Hall av Rachel Hawkins. 


"You know," someone said off to my left, "I usually find a blocking spell to be a lot more effective than yelling 'Bad dog,' but maybe that's just me." 


"Soh-fee-yuh," Mrs. Casnoff said in her Southern lilt, turning my relatively simple name into something that sounded like an exotic appetizer at a Chinese restaurant.
   "I go by Sophie," I said quickly, hoping to avoid being known forever as Sohfeeyuh. 


"I'm sorry if I hurt your feeling," I said, "but... um, it's not you, it's me?"
   Oh, that was original, Sophie.


Just before I could do something super lame like spread my arms wide and burst into the chorus of "Colors of the Wind," I heard a voice say, "Why aren't you in class?" 


The Vandy tiltes her head at me and narrowed her tiny eyes. "You what?"
   "I... I like you tattoos. Your ink. Your, um, tats. They're really cool."

1 kommentar:

  1. Jag skulle vilja mejla dig, om du vill skulle du ju kunna skicka iväg ett mejl till bokclara@hotmail.com så får jag ju kontakt med dig. Det gäller ett "Pjojekt" om unga bokbloggare, som bloggar om ungdomsböcker.

    :D Ha det fint!

    SvaraRadera