onsdag 16 maj 2012

25 citat som får mig att skratta

Humor. Det är för mig en av de viktigaste saker en bok kan ha. Så jag tänkte att jag kunde göra en lista av mina top 25 citat som får mig att skratta. Egentligen hade jag bara tänkt ha med 10, men jag kunde inte bestämma mig för så få, haha. Enjoy. (Det är väll någon slags ordning).


25.

“Wow," Thalia muttered. "Apollo is hot."
"He's the sun god," I said.
"That's not what I meant.”




24.
Tucker," I say. "I'm so glad you're still here."
I throw myself into his arms. He hugs me tightly.
"I couldn't leave," he says.
"I know."
"I mean, literally. I don't have a ride.”
Cynthia Hand, Unearthly

23.


“Hale!' Kat cried, but the boy only stared at her. 'Fine,' she conceded. 'I love your boat.'
'Ship.'
'Ship ... Your ship is beautiful.”


Ally Carter

22.
“Check out the magic crap.” He shot me a look. “Oh, is that what we’re supposed to be doing? Because I’ve just been drawing hearts and our initials in the dirt.”
Rachel Hawkins, Spell Bound

21.
“Can I come in?”
“No! I'm in a towel!”
“I'm blind!”
James Patterson

20.
“What happened to your tan?"--Fang
"It was dirt." --Max”
James Patterson, The Final Warning

19.
“You guys didn't really think you could go off on a party weekend without me, did you? Especially here of all places—" He froze and it was one of those rare moments when Adrian Ivashkov was caught totally and completely off guard.
"Did you know," he said slowly, "that Victor Dashkov is sitting on your bed?"
"Yeah," I said. "It was kind of a shock to us too.”
Richelle Mead, Spirit Bound


18.
“Oh relax." I waved my hand dismissively. "If he wanted to kill me, he already would have. I brought him all these sharp pencils, ideal for stabbing, and he's been a perfect gentleman.”
Kiersten White, Paranormalcy


17.
“We came to see Jace. Is he alright?"
"I don't know," Magnus said. "Does he normally just lie on the floor like that without moving?”
Cassandra Clare, City of Ashes


16.
“But Nightshirts aren't dangerous," Pippi assured her. "They don't bite anybody except in self defense.”
Astrid Lindgren, Pippi Longstocking

15.
“Okay, God, I thought. Get me out of this and I’ll stop my half-assed church-going ways. You got me past a pack of Strigoi tonight. I mean, trapping that one between the doors really shouldn't have worked, so clearly you're on board. Let me get out of here, and I’ll...I don’t know. Donate Adrian’s money to the poor. Get baptized. Join a convent. Well, no. Not that last one.”
Richelle Mead, Blood Promise

14.
“Don't stop there. I suppose there are also, what, vampires and werewolves and zombies?"
"Of course there are. Although you mostly find zombies farther south, where the voudun priests are."
"What about mummies? Do they only hang around Egypt?"
"Don't be ridiculous. No one believes in mummies.”
 Cassandra Clare, City of Bones

13.
“You're a prefect? Oh Ronnie! That's everyone in the family!"
"What are Fred and I? Next door neighbors?”
J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

12.
“Dimitri: "Why did you come here?"
Rose: "Because you hit me on the head and dragged me here.”
Richelle Mead, Blood Promise

11.
“Um...is that thing tame?" Frank said.
The horse whinnied angrily.
"I don't think so," Percy guessed. "He just said, 'I will trample you to death, silly Chinese Canadian baby man'.”
Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune

10.
“Dreams like a podcast,
Downloading truth in my ears.
They tell me cool stuff."
"Apollo?" I guess, because I figured nobody else could make a haiku that bad.
He put his finger to his lips. "I'm incognito. Call me Fred."
"A god named Fred?”

- Rick Riordan, The Titan's Curse


9.
“Do you remember back at the hotel when you promised that if we lived, you’d get dressed up in a nurse’s outfit and give me a sponge bath?" asked Jace.
"It was Simon who promised you the sponge bath."
"As soon as I’m back on my feet, handsome," said Simon.
"I knew we should have left you a rat.”
Cassandra Clare, City of Bones


8.
“We’ll be back!” he snarled.
It was really Ari’s voice.
"Boy, you just can’t kill people like you used to,” said Fang”
James Patterson, School's Out – Forever

7.

“So when the moon's only partly full, you only feel a little wolfy?"
"You could say that."
"Well, you can go ahead and hang your head out the car window if you feel like it."
"I'm a werewolf, not a golden retriever.”
 Cassandra Clare
6.
“I can't possess anyone else. Trust me, I've been trying to get inside Laura Casnoff ever since we got here. Which...sounds really wrong.”
Rachel Hawkins, Spell Bound

5.
“Is it true that you shouted at Professor Umbridge?"
"Yes."
"You called her a liar?"
"Yes."
"You told her He Who Must Not Be Named is back?"
"Yes."
"Have a biscuit, Potter.”
J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

4.
“How did you die?"
"We er....drowned in a bathtub."
"All three of you?"
"It was a big bathtub.”
Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief


3.
“Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?'
Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
..."At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland."
"Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting.”
Cassandra Clare, City of Bones

2.
“Jesus!" Luke exclaimed.
"Actually, it's just me," said Simon. "Although I've been told the resemblance is startling.”
Cassandra Clare


1.
“Grover was sniffing the wind, looking nervous. He fished out his acorns and threw them into the sand, then played his pipes. They rearranged themselves in a pattern that made no sense to me, but Grover looked concerned.
"That's us," he said. "Those five nuts right there."
"Which one is me?" I asked.
"The little deformed one," Zoe suggested.
"Oh, shut up.”
Rick Riordan, The Titan's Curse

8 kommentarer:

  1. Har skrattat mååånga gånger åt Harry Potter-citaten, älskar dem ;)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Älskar dem!:D Av de jag inte läst själv i böcker så gillar jag den från Unearthly väldigt mycket<^^

    SvaraRadera
  3. Härligt inlägg! :) Synd bara att jag inte läst de flesta av böckerna varifrån citaten kom, men de från Harry Potter ligger mig varmt om hjärtat.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Många roliga citat! :)

    SV: Nej?! jag kanske har sett dig ngngång, haha. Går du på sundsta/älvkullen? :) om du inte har något emot att jag frågar, jag menar inget creepy!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Ah, jag älskar Riordans skrivsätt =)

    Clares, inte så mycket. Karaktärer som Jace är så övertydliga och uppenbara att man ska tycka om, vilket får mig att tycka motsatsen :P

    SvaraRadera
  6. Haha, måste läsa någonting av Rick Riordan. Dude is funny x)

    SvaraRadera
  7. Sv: har du läst Supernaturally???

    hahahaha så himla roliga citat:)
    Du verkar gilla James Pattersons böcker. Har beställt första boken i Maxinum Ride, tyckte du den var bra?? (har bara läst en recension av den och då var den negativ så jag hoppas jag gjorde ett bra bokköp ändå!)

    SvaraRadera
  8. Haha, skrattade åt nästan alla x) Roligt inlägg :)

    SvaraRadera